- Become familiar with your horse's normal range of movement so you can prevent minor issues from becoming major.
- Stay in tune with areas of temporary or chronic discomfort so you can offer relief as needed.
- Solve mystery and phantom lamenesses that come and go seemingly without reason.
- Save thousands of dollars by avoiding expensive diagnostics that rarely get you answers.
- Learn how to discuss potential problem areas with farriers, veterinarians, and bodyworkers.
- Keep your horse actively and happily "in work" for more months of the year, and more years of his life.
Great Gift Idea For Your Favorite Horselover!
Dover Saddlery is proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. We stand behind the quality of our products, and should you not be satisfied with your purchase, simply return it and we will refund, replace or exchange it for you.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Your Money Back Any Time, for Any Reason.
Dover Saddlery understands your concerns regarding online security. We share in your concerns and therefore work hard with experts in the field to maintain a highly secure ordering environment. Along with our comment to security, we offer you a Secure Order Guarantee - this gives you 100% protection for your credit card transactions on Doversaddlery.com.
Our Secure Order Guarantee means that you will never have to pay any money related to unauthorized charges to your credit card account, as long as those charges are a direct result from a transaction on Doversaddlery.com.
How it works: If you experience credit card fraud, the Fair Credit Act specifies that your credit card company can hold you liable for no more than $50.00 in fraudulent charges to your account. Our Secure Order Guarantee will reimburse you for any amount up to $50.00 billed to you by your credit card company for unauthorized charges to your account, if those charges result from an order you placed with Doversaddlery.com. For this protection you must promptly notify your credit card company of fraudulent charges and follow their procedures as outlined in your credit card agreement.