Riding Sport Tech Collection
The new Riding Sport™ Tech Collection leverages the best of modern fabric technologies that result in high-quality, high-performance apparel that delivers superior value. The Riding Sport Crown Jacket is one example. It combines premium and resilient fabric, high-tech fill, taped seams and the waterproof Quality System 5000 technical treatment to provide the wearer with steadfast protection from the elements. The high-tech fabric treatment allows water vapor (perspiration) to escape, which eliminates an inner climate of chilling dampness, yet it repels rain and snow.
Advancements in down-like synthetic fill, such as that found in the Riding Sport Thermo Lite Jacket and the Dakota Thermo Riding Pant, result in outerwear that insulates the wearer from the cold, but doesn't create an uncomfortable, restrictive heavy feel or added bulk. Combined with ripstop outer fabric, which is specially woven to resist punctures and prevent tearing, these pieces provide topnotch performance, long wear and reliable protection for rugged winter conditions.
Ultra-fine, manmade fibers and high-tech woven fabric construction result in performance materials that have to be experienced to be believed. The Riding Sport Microfleece Tech Top offers one such fabric. It has a soft, featherweight feel with an outer that is so smooth it sheds lint and debris and an inner that feels luxurious against the skin in all seasons of the year. The color-rich fabric offers flattering drape, great stretch with resilient recovery, breathability and built-in moisture wicking to keep skin dry.
From outerwear to base layers, consider the latest fabric technologies in the Riding Sport Tech Collection for optimal coverage, long wear, versatility of use and exceptional value.
Riding Sport™ Crown Jacket
- Advanced materials provide the extreme warmth without weight to bog you down.
- Quality System 5000 waterproof membrane technology and sealed seam construction protects reliably against the elements.
- Ensures comfort for riding or working with two-way front zipper, elongated back panel with riding slits and gussets, ventilation zipper and adjustable cuffs.
- Tailored, feminine fit with flattering back belt.
- Detachable hood trimmed in luxurious faux fur.
- Strategically-placed reflective details.
Riding Sport™ Thermo Lite Jacket
- Lightweight, down-like insulation shields against cold with added bulk or weight.
- Ripstop, waterproof outer stands up to the horse's environment.
- Keeps you riding and working comfortably with two-way front zip, ribbed cuffs with thumbholes, detachable hood and fleece linings in key areas.
- Fashionable quilting and ribbon detailing.
- Feminine shaping with a rider's cut back.
- Machine washable.
Riding Sport™ Dakota Thermo Riding Pant
- Climatech 3000 waterproof membrane technology and welded, fully taped seams keep you dry.
- Goes from stable to saddle with faux leather full seat for grip.
- Slip easily on and off over under layers with full-length, two-way leg zippers.
- Shaped legs for a bulk-free fit.
- Reflective detailing in key spots.
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets and rear storage pockets.
Riding Sport™ Microfleece Tech Top
- Resists accumulation of dirt, hair and barn debris.
- Lets you enjoy complete freedom of motion with built-in stretch and a super athletic design.
- Wicks moisture and delivers superior breathability to keep skin dry.
- Attractive seaming and a feminine cut.
- Thumbholes in sleeves.
- Micro-fine fleece inside standup collar and mesh inserts in key areas.