Riding Sport Merino Wool Collection
The Riding Sport™ Merino Wool Collection achieves new levels of performance and feel this season. Never before has Riding Sport's merino wool interlock knit felt like a luxuriously rich fabric that's soft in the hand, completely itch-free, yet so incredibly resistant to pilling. The secret lies in the smaller micron gauge fibers. The fine-gauge fabric brings out the very best properties of natural merino wool. Its elastic nature lets it conform to the shape of the body, yet provides increased freedom of movement. The wool fibers remain strong and resilient, providing durability and improving both stretch and recovery.
Super-soft, lightweight and breathable, Riding Sport Merino wool outperforms synthetics and cotton. It provides natural thermo-regulation that makes it well suited to year-round wear. It works as an effective insulator because it moves moisture away from the skin to keep the wearer dry and warm. It also works for cooling; the warmer the wearer gets, the more perspiration is evaporated through the skin and the natural fibers pull it away for a cooling effect.
Washable and dryer safe, the fabric offers antimicrobial activity that resists the buildup of odors. It naturally protects against the sun's harmful rays, and its ability to retain moisture is responsible for its resistance to static and cling.
Get the most of your performance clothing budget this year. Consider the Riding Sport Merino Wool Collection for luxuriously comfortable, versatile, long-wearing and cleverly stylish pieces.
Riding Sport™ Crossover T-Neck
- Ultra-fine gauge mid-weight merino knit feels super-smooth against the skin and doesn't cause itching or unsightly cling.
- Prevents pilling and wear for a long-lasting great look.
- Keeps skin dry in all temperatures with natural breathability, moisture wicking and thermo-regulating properties.
- Attractive style twist on the classic mock neckline.
- Extra-deep sleeve cuffs detailed with tiny pewter studs.
- Comfortable shoulder construction for freedom of motion.
Riding Sport™ Merino Wool Quarter-Zip
- Super-fine gauge lightweight, anti-pill merino knit offers natural stretch and recovery.
- Wicks moisture and allows skin to breathe, providing natural thermo-regulation for comfort in all temperatures.
- Creates a natural, anti-microbial climate that prevents odor.
- Form-fitting cut flatters the figure without binding.
- Full-length underarm panels in ultra-fine stretch knit for added ventilation.
- Machine washable and dryer safe.
Riding Sport™ Merino Wool Crew Neck
- Easy-care, ultra-fine gauge mid-weight merino wool transfers moisture vapor away from the body.
- Fights odor-causing bacteria, eliminates pilling and offers natural stretch and recovery.
- Offers versatility of wear for all climates as a thermo-regulating riding top or base layer.
- Raglan sleeves with extended seaming for freedom of motion and a stylish look.
- Stylish update on the classic crew neckline.
- Feminine cut and slightly curved back hem for flattering coverage.