Win a Week at Pony Camp! Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States. Recipient of prize must be between 8 and 15 years old as of July 6, 2012. Employees, directors, contractors and consultants of Dover Saddlery, Inc. (“Dover”), its subsidiaries and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to participate.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. Promotional period ends on July 6th 2012 at 11:59 p.m. ET
3. ENTRY. Parents or guardians, let us know in a maximum of 300 words why your child should win $599 towards a week at Pony Camp .You must post the entry – but work with your child to create your entry! Entries must be submitted on the Dover’s Facebook page. All entries become the property of Dover.
4. DRAWING. The winner of the drawing will be selected from all eligible entries received. All entries will become the property of Dover and may be used as Dover sees fit for marketing or publicity. Judge’s decision is final.
5. RESOURCES. The following resources may be useful to you as you write your entry:
6. GRAND PRIZE. The one (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive $599 cash (in the form of a check) to defray the cost of the Winner’s actual attendance at a Pony Camp (prior to August 31, 2013) Total value of the Grand Prize is $599. Prize is provided by Dover Saddlery and Kerrits. $599 will be sent to the winner, after proof of payment to the camp has been received. The Pony Camp selected is entirely within the discretion of the winner’s parents or legal guardians.
Prize requires the winner’s actual attendance at Pony camp prior to August 31, 2013. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the prize in the promotion shall be solely determined by Dover.. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for cash except at Dover’s sole discretion. Dover reserves the right to substitute the prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of equal value.
7. ODDS. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of Dover. Void where prohibited by law. Winner’s parent or legal guardian must execute on behalf of the winner and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity release within 15 days of notification. Where permitted by law, winner’s parent or legal guardian agrees to grant to Dover, and its licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Dover reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in violation of the Official Sweepstakes Rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT WILL DOVER, KERRITS INC, THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSEES, AND OR ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTERING OR WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES.
10. DISPUTES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a Court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees. Damages will be limited to participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. SPONSOR. Dover Saddlery, Inc., PO Box 1100, Littleton, MA 01460. Facebook is in no way connected with this contest.