| Rider Hair Styling Tips |
If you have long or thick hair that you wear under your helmet, the length of your hair or the way you tie it up may change the way your helmet sits on your head. You want to be sure that your hair lies as flat to your head as possible under your helmet.
To achieve both a snug helmet fit and a neat appearance, consider using two hair nets and the method shown in this series of photos:
2) Ponytail is laid as flat as possible against the head.
3) A second hair net is placed over the hair.
4) The rider tilts her head forward as she slides on the helmet. She puts the back part on first, with the harness settling over the ponytail holder, and works toward the front.
5) The rider tucks the hair and hair net over her forehead neatly in so that neither will show under the brim.
6) The helmet sits neatly and correctly on the rider's head.
For more assistance or to request a catalog call 1-800-989-1500. Or, stop by any of our retail stores to speak with a Dover Saddlery product adviser. Visit www.DoverSaddlery.com for a complete store listing and the full product offering.
One Knot Hair Net
RWR® No Knot Hair Net
Heavy Weight Hair Net
How to Measure Your Head for a Helmet
Helmet Storage and Use