Farnam® Fly Relief Disposable Fly Trap
NASC Supplement Seal
Ground Shipping Only
Directions for Use
Use FlyRelief in the yard, kennel, stable, barn, around horses, pets, cattle, sheep, poultry, hogs, garbage containers and any other area where flies are a problem.
1. Pull up trap top by tab until snapped into position.
2. Hang the trap outside in a sunlit area of high fly concentration where flies are active and where odors will not be a problem. For maximum effectiveness, trap should be within four feet (1.21 m.) of the ground. In hot weather (above 85¦ F/29.4¦C), the trap should be placed in a shaded area for optimal results. In cooler weather, place trap in a sunny location.
NOTE: Trap is not recommended for indoor use or for use against biting flies.
3. The Attractant tube is inside trap bag and must not be removed. Hold base of Attractant tube (within bag) tightly with thumb and forefinger, pointing tube downward. Twist tip of spout until it snaps, allowing Attractant to pour out into bag.
NOTE: Hold trap upright so Attractant does not spill out of top. You may need to squeeze Attractant tube to force liquid out.
4. Fill trap to "fill line" by pouring clean water through top of trap.
NOTE: For best results, fill the trap while it is hanging.
5. Agitate lightly to disperse Attractant.
ò Trap contents should be agitated at least twice weekly to thoroughly wet all trapped flies.
ò Add water as necessary to keep the fluid level 1/2 inch below the surface of trapped flies. Do not allow the trap to dry out.
ò Without adequate agitation, fly larvae (maggots) may appear as a layer of dry flies accumulates in the trap. If this should occur, add one teaspoon of liquid dish soap and enough water to wet all flies thoroughly. Maggots will drown in soapy water.
ò When trap is full of flies, place bag in trash receptacle. Flies in trap may give off bad odor so care should be taken to keep trap contents from coming in contact with hands or clothing.
ò In areas having exceptionally hard water, using distilled or purified water may improve trap performance.
ò In areas of heavy fly populations, use several traps in different locations.
Dover Saddlery is proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. We stand behind the quality of our products, and should you not be satisfied with your purchase, simply return it and we will refund, replace or exchange it for you.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Your Money Back Any Time, for Any Reason.
Dover Saddlery understands your concerns regarding online security. We share in your concerns and therefore work hard with experts in the field to maintain a highly secure ordering environment. Along with our comment to security, we offer you a Secure Order Guarantee - this gives you 100% protection for your credit card transactions on Doversaddlery.com.
Our Secure Order Guarantee means that you will never have to pay any money related to unauthorized charges to your credit card account, as long as those charges are a direct result from a transaction on Doversaddlery.com.
How it works: If you experience credit card fraud, the Fair Credit Act specifies that your credit card company can hold you liable for no more than $50.00 in fraudulent charges to your account. Our Secure Order Guarantee will reimburse you for any amount up to $50.00 billed to you by your credit card company for unauthorized charges to your account, if those charges result from an order you placed with Doversaddlery.com. For this protection you must promptly notify your credit card company of fraudulent charges and follow their procedures as outlined in your credit card agreement.