Consult your veterinarian to determine a targeted de-worming schedule using varied active ingredients to prevent drug resistance in worms and to assure that your horse's worm load is treated appropriately for optimal health.
Dosage and Administration: Each syringe contains sufficient paste to treat one 1320-lb horse at the recommended dose rate of 91 mcg ivermectin per lb (200 mcg/kg) of body weight. Each weight marking on the syringe plunger delivers enough paste to treat 220 lb (100 kg) of body weight.
1. While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
2. Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
3. Make sure that the horseÆs mouth contains no feed.
4. Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
5. Insert the syringe tip into the horseÆs mouth at the space between the teeth.
6. Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
7. Immediately raise the horseÆs head for a few seconds after dosing.
Dover Saddlery is proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. We stand behind the quality of our products, and should you not be satisfied with your purchase, simply return it and we will refund, replace or exchange it for you.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Your Money Back Any Time, for Any Reason.
Dover Saddlery understands your concerns regarding online security. We share in your concerns and therefore work hard with experts in the field to maintain a highly secure ordering environment. Along with our comment to security, we offer you a Secure Order Guarantee - this gives you 100% protection for your credit card transactions on Doversaddlery.com.
Our Secure Order Guarantee means that you will never have to pay any money related to unauthorized charges to your credit card account, as long as those charges are a direct result from a transaction on Doversaddlery.com.
How it works: If you experience credit card fraud, the Fair Credit Act specifies that your credit card company can hold you liable for no more than $50.00 in fraudulent charges to your account. Our Secure Order Guarantee will reimburse you for any amount up to $50.00 billed to you by your credit card company for unauthorized charges to your account, if those charges result from an order you placed with Doversaddlery.com. For this protection you must promptly notify your credit card company of fraudulent charges and follow their procedures as outlined in your credit card agreement.