Dover Saddlery and Professional’s Choice Jump at the Chance Sweepstakes 2015
Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are aged 13 to 18. No purchase necessary. Employees, directors, contractors and consultants of Dover Saddlery, Inc., and Professional’s Choice and their subsidiaries and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD Promotional period ends on May 22, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Sweepstakes Period").
3. ENTRY Enter by completing the entry form and uploading ONE photograph on our Dover Saddlery Facebook page. The photograph must be of you riding a horse or pony and jumping show jumps or a cross country fence of any height. You MUST be wearing a helmet in the photograph. You must own the rights to the photograph that you are submitting. The name on your entry form must match the name you submit when you upload the photograph.
All entries become the property of Dover, receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
4. DRAWING The winner of will be selected by Dover Saddlery from all eligible entries received. All non-winning entries will become the property of Dover and may be used as Dover sees fit for marketing or publicity.
5. GRAND PRIZE One week at Gold Medal Equestrian and Gina Miles Eventing Camp, at Cypress Hills Farm in San Luis Obispo, California, from June 29 –July 3, 2015.
Grand Prize includes air fare (economy) for winner from city within the 48 contiguous United States to most convenient airport to reach San Luis Obispo, CA. Transport from airport to camp and return. Accommodation and meals. Winner may bring his/her own horse/pony - however the winner must cover the costs of the horse transport.
Prize cannot be substituted for cash. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein or at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. ODDS Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of Dover. Void where prohibited by law. Winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity release within 15 days of notification, if requested by Dover Saddlery
Where permitted by law, winner agrees to grant to Dover, and its licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Dover reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Sweepstakes Rules. Judge’s decision is final.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL DOVER, ITS LICENSEES, AND OR ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTERING OR WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES.
9. DISPUTES As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a Court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.