Official Sweepstakes Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. Only one entry per household. No purchase necessary. Employees, directors, contractors and consultants of Dover Saddlery, Inc., and their subsidiaries and their immediate family and household members are not eligible to participate in this sweepstakes.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD Promotional period ends on 04/16/17 at 11:59 p.m. ET ("Sweepstakes Period").
3. ENTRY All entries become the property of Dover, receipt of entries will not be acknowledged.
4. DRAWING The winner of the drawing will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received. All non-winning entries will become the property of Dover and may be used as Dover sees fit for marketing or publicity.
5. GRAND PRIZE Grand Prize is a pair of Dubarry Ladies' Longford Country Boot (Dover Saddlery item #380899). Prize cannot be substituted for cash. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein or at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. ODDS Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS By entering this Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of Dover. Void where prohibited by law. Winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity release within 15 days of notification, if requested by Dover Saddlery. Where permitted by law, winner agrees to grant to Dover, and its licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the world wide web, at any time or times, the winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Dover reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Sweepstakes Rules. Judge’s decision is final.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL DOVER, ITS LICENSEES, AND OR ITS PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ITS ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ENTERING OR WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES.
9. DISPUTES As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively, before a Court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts having competent jurisdiction, which Court shall apply the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard for doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.