NASC Supplement Seal
Directions for Use
1. While tightly pinching base of attractant tubeÆs spout with thumb and forefinger, cut or tear off tip of spout.
2. While holding the trap upside down, squeeze entire Attractant tube contents into trap and then place empty tube into the trap.
3. While still holding the trap upside down, pour in 16 fluid ounces of clean water. (Fill to fill line.)
4. Agitate lightly to disperse Attractant, and then slowly turn the trap right side up.
5. Place the trap outside, either hanging or on the ground, in a sunlit area of high fly concentration where flies are active and wherever odors will not be a problem. When placing the trap on the ground, be sure that at least 1/4 inch of space is available between the trap body and the ground to permit flies to enter trap. If the trap must be placed on soft or sandy ground, place the trap on a piece of paper or cardboard to keep it from sinking in and hindering fly access to the trap. Do not place the trap within reach of livestock. If high winds or animals are a problem, trap may be hung by the hole in the tab above the pinch handle (a piece of baling twine works well for this). However, for maximum effectiveness, the trap should be within four feet of the ground. In hot weather (above 85¦F) the trap should be placed in a shaded area for optimal results. In cooler weather, place the trap in a sunny location.
NOTE: This trap is not recommended for indoor use, or for use against biting flies.
1. The trap contents should be agitated at least twice weekly to thoroughly wet all trapped flies.
2. Add water as necessary to keep the fluid level 1/2 inch below the surface of trapped flies. Do not allow the trap to dry out.
3. Without adequate agitation, fly larvae (maggots) may appear as a layer of dry flies accumulates in the trap. If this should occur, add one teaspoon of liquid dish soap and enough water to wet all flies thoroughly. Maggots will drown in soapy water.
1. In areas having exceptionally hard water, using distilled or purified water may improve trap performance.
2. In areas of heavy fly populations use several traps in different locations.
3. Never seal flies in a closed container. Doing so may result in a hazardous explosion.
Dover Saddlery is proud to offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. We stand behind the quality of our products, and should you not be satisfied with your purchase, simply return it and we will refund, replace or exchange it for you.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Your Money Back Any Time, for Any Reason.
Dover Saddlery understands your concerns regarding online security. We share in your concerns and therefore work hard with experts in the field to maintain a highly secure ordering environment. Along with our comment to security, we offer you a Secure Order Guarantee - this gives you 100% protection for your credit card transactions on Doversaddlery.com.
Our Secure Order Guarantee means that you will never have to pay any money related to unauthorized charges to your credit card account, as long as those charges are a direct result from a transaction on Doversaddlery.com.
How it works: If you experience credit card fraud, the Fair Credit Act specifies that your credit card company can hold you liable for no more than $50.00 in fraudulent charges to your account. Our Secure Order Guarantee will reimburse you for any amount up to $50.00 billed to you by your credit card company for unauthorized charges to your account, if those charges result from an order you placed with Doversaddlery.com. For this protection you must promptly notify your credit card company of fraudulent charges and follow their procedures as outlined in your credit card agreement.